Little Learners facilities are family owned and operated. Trained educators from within the communities make up our exceptional staff that gives our centers the sense of family we strive for.
Little Learners recognizes the individuality of each child by providing programs which are developmentally appropriate, as well as a child directed learning environment. Little Learners is dedicated to the growth and education of all children. With this in mind, all children can construct their own knowledge through areas such as hands on experimentation within the areas of cognitive, social, and emotional developmental skills.
- Child to teacher ratios are maintained at all time
- Each child has their own storage space for their belongings
- Staff and child restrooms are separate
- Each staff member and teacher is Adult and Pediatric CPR/First Aid certified
- Background screenings through the DHSS, fingerprinting, E-Verify screenings through Homeland Security, TB, and physicals are done all staff members
- Keypad entrances
- Closed-circuit cameras in every classroom that are monitored by staff and owner
- Emergency and inclement weather preparedness plan